0 Titans in pro bowl once again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Not even your boy Pacman :moon2:

:grrhee:

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Of all the snubs, that is the worst. Hope definately deserved to go. Lynch has no business being there. Castillo get abused too not getting an invite.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

it says here Vince is an alternate. I'm pretty shocked considering Brady is still out there.

ESPN

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Me too

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

What exactly are the Pro Bowl's standards now? Who knows? To me it's just a popularity contest... If you stood out, you're the newbie, but overall it's all the same people... Zach Thomas? He's still a stud, but I don't think he's worthy of the Pro Bowl. But that's just me...

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Sure didn't stop Andre Johnson from making it (playing for a :moon2: team)

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Boy what a fan you are. Fandom alone shouldn't blind you into thinking a player deserves it more than another, but you have to look at the facts. Go back and watch the Miami and Washington games, tell me Hope doesn't deserve a Pro Bowl trip... And he's stood out in other games too (last week, @ Indy, @ Philly).

Ryans definitely deserved it, and so did Colston. Rhodes? I dunno, he's a good little player but doesn't stand out in my eyes...

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I'd love to see Rivers w/out Gates or LT. Romo had 3 great games, and he didn't play almost the whole first half of the season. What baloney... I'm surprised McNabb wasn't voted in...lol

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

or Matt Hasselbeck (most overrated QB last year IMO)

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I am glad to see you guys get fired up for this...............means we are getting back to the old days..............but you can call me what ever you like..................I try to be pretty objective...............and I still dont think any Titan deserved to go..................even Hope...............but I do think the effect Hope and Mawae and others have had on this team's psyche is pretty special..................Probowl is all about the first 7 weeks of the season................always has been..................Lynch got in because Denver was amazing.................then...............when you finish strong it is a harbinger of what is to come...............and I am all over that. I am a fan but I am a team first type of fan....................individaul awards in a team sport is losers fair...............give me the team's wins over every last individual honor................Look at Marino's or Mannings career............lots of awards but nothing that is enduring..............and remember every record posted will be torn down one day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar