0 Titans in pro bowl once again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

ryans colston Kerry Rhodes were bigger snubs..............and how Ogden ever got in again I'll never know..................but I dont think any Titan earned it..............not one.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

how does AJ go over Evans?

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

How can you say Hope didn't earn it over Polamalu? Or Bulluck over Thomas? Or Pacman over SOMEONE?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

more catches and more yard

5. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

Hope has more tackles than Rhodes with the same # of picks. Therefore Hope > Rhodes. Personally, I think they both deserved it over Lynch!

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Merriman shouldn't be in this year for a four-game suspension for steroid abuse, IMO. That appears like a back-door whisper saying it's okay. It's also like a bye for last year's ROY. Seems like a lot of people want his career made.

It's also quite the lean toward the 3-4 Defense. Is that the requirement to get in?

Hopefully, despite the number of Pro Bowls a player has, it's that hopefully their career stands out, regardless. I think Bulluck will be fine. If he plays like he's played for several more years, his, or anyone's, career should speak for itself.

The Pro Bowl is only varying degrees of influence it seems.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I guess that means he'll be a Titan next year. :brow:

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

And the true value of the Pro Bowl is once again exposed.

The invocation of Godwin's Law ("As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.[1]") demands that the thread be considered to be dead and the argument which invokes the Law be declared null and void.

I am pleased to introduce Avvie's Corollary, which has been entered to the WIKI under "Godwin's Law" :

9. I agree with the other two posts. Who cares. I never watched the pro bowl even when we had players in it.

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Romo the Homo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar