0 Titans in pro bowl once again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I too, but maybe SK has different standards. Maybe he watches Adrian Wilson every week, then has a letdown when he see #24? :))

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Actually, most AFC and NFC scouts last year felt Hope deserved a trip to Hawaii. When he signed here, most thought he'd struggle without Polamalu. The opposite happened, to a certain degree...

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

This is ridiculous, how could Hope not go? He definitly deserves it, as well as bulluck...so messed up

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

Great Merriman makes it. Mr. Steroids that is what makes this whole thing a hoax. To tell u the truth I don't know how you live with yourself and still vote for a cheater like that. Didn't even play for a good time.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

SK this goes down as probably the biggest head shaker you have ever written, and you have written a few. "Poloma what ever" has done zilch this season period, Hope has had a great year.

6. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

Hope and Bulluck should have been definites. I think Pac and Mawae were possible, but unlikely. I like Pac, but if you get suspended for conduct reasons....you can't make the Pro Bowl that year...Just my opinion.

Starkiller, I have to disagree, Hope might not be a Perinnial Pro Bowler, but he was A Pro Bowl Player this year.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

are steroids considered "conduct"

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wilson is a great player though.

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

The Pro Bowl is a joke. I'll take my memories of Steve McNair to Chad Johnson touchdown and be done with the rest of it.

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

personally I dont think any Titan deserved to go...............even now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar