0 Titans in pro bowl once again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Yeah, he deserved to get in. How exactly are the votes calculated in this Pro Bowl deal? Fans = 50% and Coaches, Staff, Players = 50%? or is it something like Fans = 20% and CSP = 80%?

I don't really care much for watching the Pro Bowl... No one really has any motivation for playing hard or winning the game. Everyone is playing to not get hurt and many just pass on the game, letting alternates get a chance... I do, however, think that Bulluck should have been selected. Pacman is about 4 TD returns shy of getting in over Hester. Hope has played better than Polumalu... or however you spell it. I at least wanted to see one rep from the Titans, but we will have to wait for next year's selections I suppose.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

:rolleyes:

3. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Apparently VY is an alternative. I'm not saying I don't wanna see him there but if Manning, Carson or Rivers went down - I think Brady should be there, not Vince.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

fans are 1/3 players are 1/3 and coaches are 1/3

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Whatever

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I disagree :moon2: :lol:

7. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I figured Romo would make it after all the media hype...what a joke???

How did WR Roy Williams from Detroit not make it when he was leading the NFC in receiving yards. (I guess because he plays for the stinkin Lions)

The whole thing has turned into a big joke anyway with the fan votes....
    in the NBA, you get guys who have been hurt all year make it because of the fan vote and that's the way the NFL has become...you win by default because of your name.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it seems like the fan vote counts very little in the nfl. i think bulluck led the fan voting the past three years and didnt make it.

9. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

You might be first on the fan vote list, but if you're last on the players list or coaches list, it could drop you. I think it's all 1/3 of the vote for each.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bulluch gets screwed because we play a 4-3 defense. Bulluch didn't even make the "best of the rest" list. http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9880915
    Hope should go as a reserve IMO, Polamalu is injured. In fairness Hope is having a great year but needs to string a few like this one together to get noticed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar