0-3 Disbelief

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Doubleones, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

Ok, so I don't post all that often, but I feel this warrants a rant. This loss hurts bad.

Man these are some tough 3 losses. Had a great chance to win and/or tie every game so far. However, its really hard to win ball games with 12 turnovers in 3 games. that is absurd.

The D was actually half way decent this game, nice pressure often with front 4, got a turnover when we needed it. really gave our offense a chance. And thats where the positivity ends. Had some good drives which everyone was in sync and Collins was actually accurate. Then to no surprise the game slipped away offensively. I don't know what hermadinger is thinking when he calls plays. I really felt we could have run all day today. Yet we got stuck in this oh sheet gotta pass gotta pass, when in reality we don't. we ran well and could have done so all game. I feel like even if a run goes for a 1 yard loss, we can still run again on 2nd and 11.

Also, did hermadinger forget what a screen was? when its 3rd and long and they've blitzed 3 3rd downs in a row what would you do as a OC?? you'd call an effing screen!!! It's a no brainer! im almost certain Collins can make that pass. and seriously hermadinger, (the second to last drive) two runs and you get 20sh yards and 2 first downs, then just abandon what worked. yeah i know we got stopped on 1st down for a loss, but run it again. I always feel like it's a gamble when the titans line up with 4 wide and in the gun. Save that for third down when we for sure have to throw. And in that situation why not a screen every once in a while??!?

Ok I'm done i just had to speak my piece. yeah im sure i have a lot of run-on sentences but whatever.

Man this game was depressing

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Losing 3 games by 13 total points is sickening. We should have won 2 of those, could have won all 3. This is not how it should be. However, on the bright side, we have played well in certain aspects. We just simply can't give games away, and that's what we've been doing. It's exhausting to watch Titan's game this season

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Titans will find their identity after it's to late.

4. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

kick/punt returns and Collin's are killing us.

If we had Carr back and some half accurate passing/less turnovers I really think we'd be in there. This definitely hurts though.

I wonder how far Fisher will let it go before changes are made.

5. imbread

imbread Starter

i been screaming screen pass all day what the heck, easy call

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Carr was a low priced guy who would have made a big difference for us to this point.

I can't believe that we have to listen to pundits calling us a very undisciplined team. Plenty of blame to go around but the coaches get the most blame.

This team is just not prepared to play.

Going back to last season we are on a 5 game losing streak. Pathetic!

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

FYI for those who don't know...

2 of the teams we lost to are 1-2.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

listen to all of us, every week we are blaming something else for our losses.

Offense, Collins, Secondary,4-3 defense, Punt Returner, Kicker, Refs...

and yet Fisher who controls all of this is dodging the bullets.

If the whole team sucks it up, it has to be a coaching problem.

What will it be next week? Sun to bright?

9. amy

amy Starter

How many losses in a row counting from last season do we have? Does anyone see a trend here?

The coaching has not been up to par this season. I wonder why.

10. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

1st game was offense we corrected that in the texan game 2nd game was defense we corrected that this game 3rd is special teams lets correct that and see where we are. If we won 10 straight last year why can't we this year? Hell lets match our record from last season.

If you expected this team to lose 4 or 5 games why does it matter when you lose them? We can still make playoffs hopefully will be fine. Sign a returner though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar