“More probable than not” Patriots manipulated balls.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

but youre still able to use that trickery

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He is.. He's like the Calipari of the NFL.

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Nothing would bring me more joy than if The Brady Bunch got suspended a few games.

4. nickmsmith

NFL would lose money on that deal. Brady has a finite amount of games left in him, they're going to try to milk the rest of his career for whatever they can get out of it.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Titans fans blowing this story out of proportion and standing up for Colts and Ravens...

[​IMG]

We've been bad for so long you've forgotten who the real enemy is.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. nickmsmith

..The Titans?
    #1 enemy of the Titans, in my book, is the Titans.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

It's Munchak! Yes. Definitely Munchak! No... It's Webster! That's the SOB! Wait it's Adams! and his son! This time it's Whiz ruining us!

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

They should suspend Brady for a half of one of the preseason games. That'll show 'em!

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I don't think its "cheating". If under inflating a ball by .5psi makes a team as good as the Patriots, every team would be doing it. It's more that Brady prefers his ball to be under the legal limit.

Yes, they intentionally broke rules. But I dont think it's a huge advantage to anyone or even meant to be anything beyond more comfortable for Brady.

"Less fumbles" blah blah blah. Game officials that handle the balls more than anyone during the game didn't even notice! Therefore, I can't believe that it's noticable beyond the grip that the QBs like.

There's no difference in Aaron Rodgers saying he likes them overinflated. That's what he's comfortable with, so its better for him.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If Garopollo starts he will take Brady's job.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar