‘Steve McNair: A Football Life’ airs Wednesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

JUST MADE ME REALIZE WHAT A NANCY BOY LOCKER IS!!!!11!1

JK... Excellent show. Very sad. I miss him.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Now its LP Field. What a freaking lousy name for a stadium

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Man I miss McNair he was a warrior! I hate that he didn't get to retire as a Titan!

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

blame Buss Cook

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I don't think we truly understand what Steve meant to this franchise.

RIP Steve. You're the epitome of what being a Titan means.

We miss you.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Ya The whole lockout thing was such a show. Well planned out to get people in a tizzy.

Was McNair worth the 20 mil/3 year contract he got? He was mediocre at best at that point. He had Bob sanders syndrome from 2004-05. No way he needed to stick around, in hindsight. If the person we had drafted not been such a waste of space, we'd have forgotten about this by now.

In 2006-2007, was McNair going to lead us anywhere? Absolutely not. It was best for every party for him to move along. If you love Steve, you should be glad he got to play playoff football at least one more season. He wasn't gonna do it with the titans.

I wish McNair would've finished his career here, but a lot, if not most great qbs end up finishing elsewhere. Manning, favre (had a much uglier split than this), Montana. It happens, and we're taking it harder than colts fans who actually had a consistently great QB for a decade.

The ravens seem to have crappyQBitis like we do, luckily for them, theyve always got the rb and defense that is championship material.

I've been "over" Air since he had the ravens rally in Nashville. For charity or not.. I was done with him. I don't think that little douche, Favre, would even have the balls to go into green bay and have a Vikings rally. Especially after retirement and knowing you'll always be remwmbered for your original team.
    He died 7 mos later, so unfortunately, that's my last memory of his life.

“It can't be so. I’m speechless for the first time. For all my 36 years of living I’m speechless,” former Titans receiver Chris Sanders said. “But if it’s for charity, well, I’m still speechless, because of the way that Ray Lewis hit him [in the 2000 playoff game]… I’m looking for the cameras [in my house] to say, ‘Gotcha, Chris.’”

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

BTW: fun fact, unrelated. Who did we get for that 4th round pick we got from Baltimore???

A: Chris Davis. Bah.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Yet another wasted draft pick under the fisher regime

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The main reason I became I Titans fan was b/c they had more heart and played with more passion than any other team. And that was b/c mcnair and george brought so much intensity that it was contagious! This is what this team has been lacking ever since!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar