‘Steve McNair: A Football Life’ airs Wednesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That'll probably be me. lol

I've taken multiple semesters off school and lost nearly a year's worth of credits from all my transfers. Oh well.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I could care less.

From this second forward, my efforts go into caring less.

I'm already doin' it. Oyeah.

3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Wait, am I know as a grammar nazi around here?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK, maybe, I just recall you going off about the "couldn't care less" thing.

5. RavensShallBurn

So they aren't even random dogs like you claimed? You knew their owner and still shot them?

Dude. They're dogs. They don't know it's your property. A more reasonable thing to do would've been to talk with the owner (since you apparently know the owner) and ask him nicely to keep his dogs off of your property. Tell him to set up an invisible fence along the border or something. Don't murder his dog.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No they were random. Ppl were poaching. What these kind of people do is drive up to edge of property and drop their dogs off and make them run through the woods trying to jump a deer in hopes that it will chase the deer across the property on to the other side of the property where they have people set up with shotguns to shoot the deer as soon as they see them. I cant tell you how many of their dogs prolly get shot in the process as well.

7. RavensShallBurn

Okay... so the guys doing that are douches. How about you take it up with them instead of kill the dogs that don't know any better?

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

They train their dogs by keeping them locked up in cages feeding them deer guts and bones for weeks straight then they dont give them any food for a week and then drop them off so they are more hungry to catch a deer.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My dog was shot when I was a kid, saddest thing ever when youre 9-10.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

**** I wish this had never got brought up so I didn't have to read this disgusting ****. You and your buddies should be ashamed of yourselves. Pathetic losers.

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar